A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Allen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Willison Allen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugh W. Allen practice?
- Dr. Hugh Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Allen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists and Seattle Neurologists.