Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Find another OBGYN!! show details Find another OBGYN!!
Dec 12th, 2015

Dr. Bailey is extremely unprofessional. He tried to sell me on a pyramid scheme during our appointment since he saw that I am a "house wife". The wait was nearly 3 hours, and a total waste of time. Find another OBGYN!!

Horrible care. So hurt and disappointed show details Horrible care. So hurt and disappointed
Oct 20th, 2015

I read the good reviews here in hopes the they we're right and went to this doctor. I am high risk pregnant and have tried several years to get pregnant. When he introduced himself, I thought he was great. But then I only saw the nurse practitioner for the first few times. She was very cold and abrupt. I was really looking forward to finally getting to see the actual doctor. When I finally got to see him, I can honestly say I've never been so hurt or disappointed. He is rude, abrupt, and very uncaring. He is insulted when your ask questions and challenges you like a teenager on the play ground. My sister was with me and she was completely amazed by the way I was treated. I was 14 weeks pregnant at the time. I was completed devastated by this experience and I changed doctors the very next day. My advice is to please don't go here. The office staff is rude except for a coupe of nurses. And you will be treated like an ignorant child robot. Please don't put yourself through this.

great doctor show details great doctor
Mar 19th, 2013

Dr. Bailey is a great man. He helped me get pregnant when noone else could. I am a proud mom. I learned so much from him. I would recommend him to any one.

by Monesha Y on Jan 29th, 2013

I never had a problem with him. He is a great doctor. It's true the wait is a little long. But i look at it as he just wants to make sure that he touches all bases about the baby! i would recommend him to any pregnant moms i know!!

wait time show details wait time
Sep 4th, 2012

i will recommend him to all women if i could because he is extremely efficient and goes beyond to satify patients. But my main concern is the wait time is what drives me crazy. something should be done to get it resolved.

Good doctor show details Good doctor
May 10th, 2012

He cares about my needs. Talks to me about a problem

Like a prison clinic show details Like a prison clinic
Aug 23rd, 2011

I suppose if you had nowhere to go and nothing to do, you would enjoy visiting Dr. Bailey's office. I have a job. An hour and 10 minutes after the appointment time, they took my wife back and asked her questions for about a 1/2 hour - while the person asking the questions struggled to input the information into a computer. Then, we were told to sit in the examining room and wait some more. At the 2 hour mark, my wife got dressed and we went home. They told us "we're ready to see you now". We declined.

Only patient that day show details Only patient that day
by P. Lloyd on Mar 25th, 2011

Dr. Bailey makes you feel as if you are his only patient that day. He never rushes you on or out. He is worth the wait.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Patricia Lomax on Feb 2nd, 2011

Dr. Bailey makes you feel very comfortable in his care more of a friend. When in his care you feel a sense of calmness where normally there would be nervouseness i.e (surgery), he is a blessed Dr. who believes and trusts in the LORD and a Dr. with a sense of humor..