Obstetrician & Gynecologist
3007 Memorial Pkwy SW
Ste C
Huntsville, AL 35801
256-880-0833
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Bailey is absolutely amazing!!  |  show details
by Joan White on Apr 28th, 2013

He truly cares about his patients, he'll sit with you and listen, answer any questions (even if they're silly) he makes you feel comfortable, and he'll pray with you if you're having a hard time. Doctor Bailey recently diagnosed me in February as to why i'm having recurring miscarriages and he's currently treating me with Clomid and monitoring me. I'm anxious to see if this will work soon! His nursing staff is super sweet and helpful as well.. only downside i have is that the women at the front desk aren't always "peachy", to me they have came off as a little rude, and uncarring when i've called to ask questions.. that would be my only complaint. Other than that, Dr. Bailey and all of his nurses are absolutely amazing and I love them!

|  great doctor  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2013

Dr. Bailey is a great man. He helped me get pregnant when noone else could. I am a proud mom. I learned so much from him. I would recommend him to any one.

|  show details
by Monesha Y on Jan 29th, 2013

I never had a problem with him. He is a great doctor. It's true the wait is a little long. But i look at it as he just wants to make sure that he touches all bases about the baby! i would recommend him to any pregnant moms i know!!

|  wait time  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

i will recommend him to all women if i could because he is extremely efficient and goes beyond to satify patients. But my main concern is the wait time is what drives me crazy. something should be done to get it resolved.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

He cares about my needs. Talks to me about a problem

|  Like a prison clinic  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

I suppose if you had nowhere to go and nothing to do, you would enjoy visiting Dr. Bailey's office. I have a job. An hour and 10 minutes after the appointment time, they took my wife back and asked her questions for about a 1/2 hour - while the person asking the questions struggled to input the information into a computer. Then, we were told to sit in the examining room and wait some more. At the 2 hour mark, my wife got dressed and we went home. They told us "we're ready to see you now". We declined.

|  Only patient that day  |  show details
by P. Lloyd on Mar 25th, 2011

Dr. Bailey makes you feel as if you are his only patient that day. He never rushes you on or out. He is worth the wait.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Patricia Lomax on Feb 2nd, 2011

Dr. Bailey makes you feel very comfortable in his care more of a friend. When in his care you feel a sense of calmness where normally there would be nervouseness i.e (surgery), he is a blessed Dr. who believes and trusts in the LORD and a Dr. with a sense of humor..