A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Bases:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Bases is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Bases, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Child Development
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bases graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bases has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Bases MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hugh Bases practice?
- Dr. Hugh Bases has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Bases practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.