A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Batty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Batty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batty graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Batty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Sheridan County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Kenworthy Batty MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugh K. Batty practice?
- Dr. Hugh Batty has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Batty practices Internal Medicine near Sheridan, WY.
See Sheridan Internists.