A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Beckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beckman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Beckman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Beckman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Beckman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Sinaigrace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh C Beckman MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh C. Beckman practice?
- Dr. Hugh Beckman has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Beckman practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.