A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Beckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Beckman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Beckman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Sinaigrace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh C Beckman MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh C. Beckman practice?
- Dr. Hugh Beckman has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Beckman practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.