A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Borak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Borak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Borak graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Borak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh M Borak MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh M. Borak practice?
- Dr. Hugh Borak has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Borak practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Radiologists.