Learn more about Dr. Hugh Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Bryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Bryan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Bryan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Mclellan Bryan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh M. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Hugh Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Bryan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gloucester, VA.
See Gloucester Surgeons.