A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Bryan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Bryan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugh M. Bryan practice?
Dr. Hugh Bryan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gloucester, VA.
See Gloucester Orthopedic Surgeons.