Dr. Hugh Burt Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Burt?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Although there are times when the wait can be long, he is well worth waiting for. I have been seeing him for almost 10 years now and find him to be very caring and compassionate. Very happy with my doctor .

Horrific Mutilator

Posted on March 25th, 2017

If there were several negative stars, that's what this guy deserves. I had a major complication with what should have been a simple procedure and his solution was to careless about what he had done to me and even went as far as to insult me. In his mind to "fix" the problem was to stab me several times with a needle that obviously made me bleed and bruise. He doesn't care about this or about leaving me deformed. His ethics are straight out the window along with my cash! DO NOT LET THIS PERSON TOUCH YOU! AND the facility is straight out of the 80's ripped furniture e in tx rooms and all.

Good Doctor Takes time to care

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Been going to Dr Burt for 8 years. Good Doctor, but staff turnovers make it difficult to know whether you are going to get your referrals and prescription refills in a timely manner and who exactly to speak to if questions arise. .To me the staff is always friendly and courteous, if not familiar. Don't know why so many staff disappear, but Dr Burt is the most friendly caring and knowledgeable GP I've had in many years.

Posted on March 26th, 2015

He makes you feel you are the only patient he has. Takes the time to talk to you.

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

Dr Burt is detailed oriented. He is kind hearted and easy to talk to

Unreal!

Posted on January 27th, 2012

This office is by far the worst I've ever had the horror of visiting! The staff is incompitent, and the doctor left me waiting for 2 hours plus each time I went in. He gave me a prescription I told him I was allergic to and when I called the office, the staff toldme the doctor said I should continue taking the medication. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy! A KEEP OUT sign should be posted on their door!

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Excellent doctor, very caring

Posted on April 16th, 2011

In Summary, I really like this guy. He makes you feel at home instead of an office!

Great Doctor!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Burt from a friend of mine who consistenly raved about him. Well, I finally went and was pleasantly surprised. Excellent bed side manner. Just looked me in the eye. I am a cancer survivor and a diabetic. He listens.

LOVE HIM

Posted on September 29th, 2008

Dr Burt is the best Doctor I have ever had PERIOD!! He spends time with you to listen to you, and does not talk over your head, Explanes EVERYTHING!The office is warm & caring, helpful.I have refered him to ALL my friends and any one who asks. the

Posted on June 1st, 2017