Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hugh Smith
Dr. Hugh Smith, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Albert Lea, MN, with other offices in Kenyon, MN and Rochester, MN (and 4 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Rochester Methodist Hospital, St Marys Hospital - Rochester and Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugh Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hugh Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albert Lea, MN.
Dr. Thomas Bisig
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Albert Lea, MN 0 mi40
Dr. Enrique Bolona
Albert Lea, MN 0 mi11
Dr. Patrick Burch
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Albert Lea, MN 0 mi32