A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Cameron is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Cameron, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Cameron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Scott Cameron MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugh S. Cameron practice?
- Dr. Hugh Cameron has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Cameron practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians.