A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Carmichael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Carmichael is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Carmichael, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmichael graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Carmichael has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Erskine Carmichael MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hugh E. Carmichael practice?
- Dr. Hugh Carmichael has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Carmichael practices Pediatrics near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Pediatricians.