A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Currie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Currie
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Currie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Currie, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Currie graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Currie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Bob Currie MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh B. Currie practice?
- Dr. Hugh Currie has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Currie practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.