A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Curtin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Curtin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtin
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Curtin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Curtin, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Ear Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Skull Fractures
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Curtin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh David Curtin MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh D. Curtin practice?
- Dr. Hugh Curtin has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Curtin practices Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.