A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Curtin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Curtin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Curtin, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Ear Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Skull Fractures
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Curtin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh David Curtin MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh D. Curtin practice?
- Dr. Hugh Curtin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Curtin practices Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Chelmsford, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.