A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Allen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- Heart Septal Defects
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Allen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- St Rita's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Allen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh Allen practice?
- Dr. Hugh Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Allen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.