A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Allen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- Heart Septal Defects
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- St Anns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Allen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh Allen practice?
- Dr. Hugh Allen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Allen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Cardiologists.