Learn more about Dr. Hugh Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Allen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- Heart Septal Defects
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Allen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- St Rita's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Allen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh Allen practice?
- Dr. Hugh Allen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Allen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.