2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
MD show details MD
by Fellow Physician on Jul 11th, 2014

I am a medical provider and Dr Daniel is excellent in his skills and is friendly. I saw the negative comment and it simply sounds like a petty insecure person barking. The nature of comments I think pretty much sums up the person complaining.

Jul 18th, 2012

Has been and still is an excellent dr. he is my husbands my son , my daughters , and my dr. we will all continue to have him as our dr.

Service with Dr. Daniel with MMI in Ecuador 9/2011 show details Service with Dr. Daniel with MMI in Ecuador 9/2011
Oct 17th, 2011

Dr Daniel completely ignored the volunteers in the 18 member volunteer group unless they were doctors or nurses. (I was married to a cardio-thoracic surgeon for 30 years but Dr Daniel still never uttered a word to me in the two weeks of our assignment. I found him cold and arrogant and would never recommend him to any patient that I knew. His refusal to acknowledge me was even more bothersome because I carried down a 50lb duffel full of his surgical supplies - again no thanks, no acknowledgement. I do not have direct experience of his surgical expertise so I cannot comment on that, but his general demeanor is offensive to the medical profession.