A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Ehrenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Ehrenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Ehrenberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrenberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehrenberg has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Ehrenberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugh Ehrenberg practice?
- Dr. Hugh Ehrenberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Ehrenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Drexel Hill, PA.
See Chester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.