A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Fisher, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh A G Fisher MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh A. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Hugh Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Fisher practices Urology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Urologists.