A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Fisher, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Fisher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans