Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hugh Flanders
Dr. Hugh Flanders, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Flanders is affiliated with Candler Hospital Campus, Memorial University Medical Center and St Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Flanders has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugh Flanders has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...