inactive

Hugh M Foy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 4th, 2014
patient
very educated on new and very tough cases very informative . exstreamly knowledgeable .MY case had to be one of the hardest cases with all the different copmlications . I would recomend him from the smallest to the most difficult of cases. so at that don't uderestimate how how smart , caring , knowledgeable and talented this man is.

May 25th, 2012
Top notch care
Dr. Foy was amazing. Technically excellent and great follow up post surgery. He listened well, was patient with me and asked important questions. He is a blessing to my life.

February 24th, 2011
he really cares about patients.i was in pain for 7 years i did not know what was wrong with me.I seen 20 defferent doctors they all said the something maybe my depression is causing my pain.the only one that took me seriosly was Dr. Foy he has saved my life he cares not only that he is very smart i thank God for him. Now i know what is wrong and i am getting the treament that i need. thank you God for Dr. Foy

March 22nd, 2009
caring, great demeanor, hard worker-thinker, calm and good listner, has the hands that will heal!!