A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Gelabert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Gelabert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Gelabert, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Limb Salvage
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelabert graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gelabert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gelabert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugh A. Gelabert practice?
Dr. Hugh Gelabert practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Cardiothoracic Surgeons.