A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Gelabert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Gelabert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelabert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelabert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Gelabert, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Limb Salvage
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelabert graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gelabert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Anthony Gelabert MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh A. Gelabert practice?
- Dr. Hugh Gelabert has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Gelabert practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.