A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Gloster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Gloster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Gloster, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Gloster graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gloster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Adams County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh M Gloster MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh M. Gloster practice?
- Dr. Hugh Gloster has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Gloster practices Dermatology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, KY.
See Cincinnati Dermatologists.