A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Gloster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Gloster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Gloster, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Gloster graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gloster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- The Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gloster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugh Gloster practice?
Dr. Hugh Gloster practices Dermatology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Dermatologists.