A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Williams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Williams, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Williams has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh H Williams BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh H. Williams practice?
- Dr. Hugh Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Williams practices Nephrology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Nephrologists.