A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Williams, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance