A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Hemmings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Hemmings, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmings graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Hemmings has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Carroll Hemmings MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh C. Hemmings practice?
- Dr. Hugh Hemmings has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Hemmings practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.