A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Richard Henderson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hugh R. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Hugh Henderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Henderson practices Psychiatry near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Roseburg, OR.
See Eugene Psychiatrists.