Overall Review

4.9

September 14th, 2016
Excellent, Knowledgeable Physician
The best of the best. Dr. Hodsman is one of the most thorough and knowledgeable family practice physicians in North County. He's prompt, thorough and extraordinarily gifted. He knows the human body and through and through. I'm in great health but for the times I needed him, I really needed him (torn ligaments off the top of my foot, skin cancer on my face), and he was there with healing hands. Wonderful calming manner. Can't recommend him and his care enough.

June 13th, 2016
Hodsman is a great doctor
Dr. Hodsman is an extreme professional. I have seen him for over twenty years. He is our family care doctor. He has treated both of my daughters and my wife with the utmost respect and professionalism.

August 31st, 2015
I want to have him over for dinner!
My only regret with Dr. Hodsman is that I don't get to see him more often! I tend to only have to see him once a year for physicals, and maybe one other time for an issue (otherwise, I am seeing my specialists throughout the year). I truly look forward to my visits. He is so calm and friendly, unlike any other practioner I have had. Ever. He takes as much time as you need, never rushing, making sure to not only answer all your questions, but to explain things in detail (diagrams and all!). I don't know what I will do if he leaves or retires!

June 14th, 2010
Dr. Hodsman is very thourogh
Dr. Hodsman, was extremely thorough in exploring my symptoms, he was also thorough in explaining all of the possibilities for my symptoms and each possible treatment for them.he explains exactly what he is thinking and why he has come to those conclusions. he spent what I would say a good deal of time with me and ran extra tests as safe guards.I left Dr. Hodsman's office feeling thoroughly examined, treated and educated.