A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh House:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh House is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh House, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. House graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. House has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Osgood House MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Hugh O. House practice?
- Dr. Hugh House has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh House practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Hanover, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD.
See Hanover Orthopedic Surgeons and Hanover Surgeons.