A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Hyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Hyatt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Hyatt, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyatt graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hyatt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hyatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugh C. Hyatt practice?
Dr. Hugh Hyatt practices Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.