A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Kennedy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kennedy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Anthony Kennedy MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh A. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Hugh Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Kennedy practices Urology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Suffield, CT and Enfield, CT.
See Hartford Urologists.