A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Kennedy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Kennedy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kennedy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Anthony Kennedy MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh A. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Hugh Kennedy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Kennedy practices Urology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Urologists.