A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Lavery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Lavery, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavery graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Lavery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Joseph Lavery MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh J. Lavery practice?
- Dr. Hugh Lavery has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Lavery practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and New York, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.