Learn more about Dr. Hugh Leatherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Leatherman, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leatherman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Leatherman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Leatherman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Leatherman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leatherman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Kenneth Leatherman MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh K. Leatherman practice?
- Dr. Hugh Leatherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Leatherman practices Urology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC.
See Raleigh Urologists.