A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Leatherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Leatherman, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Leatherman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Leatherman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leatherman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Kenneth Leatherman MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh K. Leatherman practice?
- Dr. Hugh Leatherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Leatherman practices Urology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Urologists.