Learn more about Dr. Hugh Leatherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Leatherman, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leatherman
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Leatherman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Leatherman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Leatherman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leatherman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Kenneth Leatherman MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh K. Leatherman practice?
- Dr. Hugh Leatherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Leatherman practices Urology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC.
See Raleigh Urologists.