Overall Review

3.6

October 13th, 2015
Good doctor/Terrible office staff
The Doctors at this office are good, but the office staff is terrible! I called to ask about a lab bill. No one told me I would have to be calling the lab to give them my insurance, and I was hung up on. I called back three times, and each time someone picked up and immediately hung up. Upon arrival the staff always yells out my address and phone number, which is very unprofessional.

March 22nd, 2013
Dr Taylor is a great doctor. He listens very carefully. He gives a variety of options for treatment when applicable. He takes excellent notes and always check in with me on previous issues I've had. He refers me for additional treatment when needed, but doesn't overprescribe followup or treatment if something will likely resolve itself. I feel very comfortable discussing personal things with him and he takes the time to listen without making you feel rushed. I think I get excellent care from Dr Taylor.

May 5th, 2011
satisfied family
Dr. Taylor's office always offers an appointment time the same or next day - and if I have the flexibility we can get in right away. The wait is a bit long, but we are always made to feel as if he has all the time in the world with us for questions. I have never once felt rushed (hence the wait time - that is the trade off). Dr. Taylor listens first, then asks follow up questions. after that he makes his recommendations. On several occasions when being seen by a nurse practitioner, if they feel they need his guidance they have gone to speak to him, and bring him in for consultation when needed. we selected dr. taylor after asking around and getting the most positive feedback about him over all other local family practice physicians.

August 23rd, 2010
Hugh Taylor is a boor and a buffoon.He's arrogant and has absolutely no bedside manner. I wouldn't see him again if I was half dead.