A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh MacKechnie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh MacKechnie is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacKechnie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacKechnie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh MacKechnie, LN, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacKechnie graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. MacKechnie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh L MacKechnie LN and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh L. MacKechnie practice?
- Dr. Hugh MacKechnie has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh MacKechnie practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Allergists and Dearborn Internists.