A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh MacKechnie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh MacKechnie is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacKechnie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacKechnie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh MacKechnie, LN, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacKechnie graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. MacKechnie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh L MacKechnie LN and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh L. MacKechnie practice?
- Dr. Hugh MacKechnie has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh MacKechnie practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Allergists and Dearborn Internists.