A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Maiocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiocco graduated from New York University.
Dr. Maiocco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maiocco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugh V. Maiocco practice?
Dr. Hugh Maiocco practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, CA.
See Brentwood Family Physicians.