A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Martin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- University of New Mexico Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh B Martin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh B. Martin practice?
- Dr. Hugh Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Martin practices Anesthesiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Anesthesiologists.