A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Martin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- University of New Mexico Mental Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugh B. Martin practice?
Dr. Hugh Martin practices Anesthesiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugene Martin, Dr. Eugenio Martin, Dr. Gene Martin, Dr. Huey Martin