A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh McCormick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormick
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCormick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh McCormick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCormick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Bernard McCormick MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hugh B. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Hugh McCormick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hugh McCormick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA and Hampton, VA.
See Newport News Internists and Newport News Cardiologists.