A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh McCrystal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh McCrystal is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCrystal
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. McCrystal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh McCrystal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrystal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. McCrystal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Indian River Mem Hosp, Vero Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Kearns McCrystal MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh K. McCrystal practice?
- Dr. Hugh McCrystal has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh McCrystal practices Urology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Urologists.