A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh McCrystal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh McCrystal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrystal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. McCrystal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Indian River Mem Hosp, Vero Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Kearns McCrystal MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh K. McCrystal practice?
- Dr. Hugh McCrystal has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh McCrystal practices Urology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Urologists.