A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh McElderry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh McElderry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh McElderry, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McElderry graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McElderry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Thomas McElderry MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh T. McElderry practice?
- Dr. Hugh McElderry has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh McElderry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.