Dr. Hugh Mcpherson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Mcpherson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2017

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Hugh McPherson did a fusion on my L4/L5, and decompressions on L3/L4 and L5/S1. I am so thrilled with the results of my surgery. I had put this off for almost 5 years; each year that I went in to see what I could do to reduce my pain, he patiently showed me my x-rays and then my MRI. In the end, I made the decision to go through with the surgery, hoping that I would get some relief. I cannot say enough positive about Dr. McPherson- he listened, explained, and then masterfully completed my surgery. I made a trip to Europe 7 weeks post-op and experienced no pain, even though we walked almost 90 miles in 17 days! I could never have made the trip without the excellent care that I received from Dr. McPherson. I would highly recommend Dr. McPherson and all of Peak Orthopedics & Spine to anyone. Thank you so very much!

February 4th, 2017

Dr Mcpherson is an outstanding surgeon! I had extensive back surgery and I am very pleased with the outcome. There was no pressure from him to do the surgery, in fact he had me do the injections first, but they did not help. My recovery was a little longer than expected, but I would recomend Dr Mcherson to anyone!

December 21st, 2015

I have seen Dr McPherson for the last couple of years I think he is amazing as well as his office staff.

February 3rd, 2015

Dr.Mcpherson is an excellent surgeon,after 4 failed cervical fusions and multiple other treatments,(from other Dr's,Dr Mcpherson litterally saved my quality of life and felt great results in recovery,sure wish I had found him 13 years ago to "do the job right" instead of suffering so many years,sure I am not 100% and never will be but I am 3 weeks post surgery and have so much relief from his efforts and care,he is a world class Dr.

November 5th, 2013

Stay Away!

Went with my adult son who was in extreme pain (9 on a scale of 10) due to herniated discs. Dr. McPherson and his assistant showed no concern at all, gave my son an RX for oral steroids and said they would do the trick. This is after viewing the MRI and x-rays showing the severe extent of my son's herniation. When we got a second opinion, the new doctor said it was unbelievable that any doctor would have come to the conclusion that nothing needed to be done. My son had surgery and is finally able to function. I cannot emphasize the lack of caring that Dr. McPherson showed. It was absolutely appalling.

July 18th, 2012

Dr. McPherson is in the top of his field. From surgery to follow up everything went smooth and as planned. I had double fusion and lost at most five percent movement in any direction, which is well below the average of ten percent per vertebrae. My recovery was better than three others that I know with the same procedure and other highly regarded surgeons. I received a full release in less than five months. No surprises and McPherson and his staff was always there to answer questions. There was never any pressure to perform surgery and McPherson will recommend other alternates prior to surgery. I would highly recommend McPherson.

October 30th, 2011

Dr. H. Mcpherson has great eye contact and knows his business. Great bedside manners, Dr. MCPHERSON even went to bat for me in obtaining the appropriate surgeryfrom my insurance company. I like thes fact that he is confident in his ability to obtain perfection in his profession.

September 15th, 2011

Professional and caring

Wonderful doctor who actually took the time to explain my condition to me. Came to him for a second opinion after first doctor told me I would need a fusion. Dr. McPherson suggested we try injections first and I feel much better. Would highly recommend him.

July 13th, 2011

Dr. Hugh McPherson is a wonderful caring physician who listens to his patients. Dr. McPherson will go above and beyond , by taking all the time that is needed to challenge insurance companies to pay for care patients need to regain the best quality of life possible.

August 4th, 2010

Awful bedside manner- inappropriate , scaring patient

December 1st, 2008

Exceptional Surgeon, Great Clinician

Dr. McPherson is a meticulous professional, with a wonderful attitude about his patients. He is a brilliant surgeon and really knows what he is doing medically

December 27th, 2016