Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hugh Melnick
Dr. Hugh Melnick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Pediatric Endocrinology. Dr. Melnick is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital and Beth Israel Med Center Singer Division. Dr. Melnick has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugh Melnick has the following 5 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
Dr. Hugh Melnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Richard Scuderi
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi52
Dr. Philip Rabito
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.06 mi23
Dr. Sharon Romano
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0.10 mi6