Dr. Hugh Melnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Melnick?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Melnick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016

I love dr Melnick before I met him i was disconnected from the meaning of normal life from pain and fatigue. He tought me about a the thyroid and its importance in our body cuz i really thought that i was going crazy. I took few months but its really working as he said "" the more i get challenged the tougher i get"" If you really suffering from thyroid issues go and see this man hes a really gentleman not just a good doctor. Love you dr Melnick.

March 6th, 2014

Has it both the process and the outcome

Starting from the end, I was pregnant after half a year treatment. It did not work with other physicians , tried for 5 years prior to that. That is the major reason for my recommendation. In addition during the entire process Dr. Melnik's professionalism, personal and patient centric approach together with the overall practice level of service would be the additional reason for my recommendation. It did work for me, the only reason for us thinking to live again in the city is to have Dr. Melnick be my physician to have a second baby.

April 25th, 2013

Dr. Melnick is a fantastic doctor!! He is the second fertility dr I worked with. The first dr I was with was more like a factory, Dr. Melnick wants to find the root of the problem and fix it not just try blindly to get you pregnant that will lead to a miscarriage. His bedside manner is [ar excellance. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and real. No question is too small.. He always returns phone calls. I once had an issue with a staff member, he was pleased I told him about it and took care of it. Just because a staff member does something unprofessional doesn't mean he supports them! He helped me get pregnant with the help of G-d, and I still keep up with him because we are so grateful for the precious life he helped us create!! I definitely recommend using him!!

March 19th, 2013

I would not recommend

While I think Dr. Melnick is very charming and kind on a personal level, I would not recommend going to him for treatment. He gave us two IUI's but never got a semen analysis done for my husband, which, when we did eventually went to another doc who had one done, showed that my hub had a morphology percentage that means IUI's are useless. Dr. Melnick also never checked my PH levels, which also turned out to be a problem. He suggested we go straight into IVF, which may end up being our course of action, but as we have now discovered, there were many more diagnostics he could and should have done before making that recommendation.

August 16th, 2012

I Love Dr Melnick!

Dr Melnick is one of the best physicians I have ever used. He is a master diagnostician and got to the root of my problems very quickly. He has a full lab in his office and so many wonderful technicians at the ready to take blood, do a sonogram or give shots etc... There is very little wait for results. I was taking a new medication within a week and feeling 100% better!

July 29th, 2012

Dr. Melnick is the best doctor I have ever known. He is professional, compassionate, caring and ethical. I can honestly say I don't know that I will ever experience the level of care with any other doctor as I've had with Dr. Melnick. I had just experienced a miscarriage the week before I met Dr. Melnick. It was not a happy time in my life, but ater the intial consultation I felt so much more hopeful. He has a way of speaking to his patients in an honest compassionate way. The staff couldn't be nicer, or more professional. It is clear they are passionate about what they do and will go the extra mile for you. I am so thankful that I am in their care and feel so lucky. I couldn't recommend Dr. Melnick more.

July 28th, 2012

Lucky to find!

Kind and caring physician - seen for infertility issues. Also detected I had a thyroid problem. Reviewed all treatment options in detail. His office staff was extremely helpful with insurance verifications and coverage information. I recommend him highly!

May 28th, 2012

One of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors. Takes an interest in you as a person. Very professional. Educates. A rare find

April 6th, 2012

Very Caring Dr

Dr. Melnick has a very calming personality and helps makes you feel at ease when going through what can be a stressful process. He is very good at pinpointing what could be going on especially for me..I am under 35 already have one child and from what I knew everything seemed normal with my cycle and had been tested for things before and nothing was wring but he was able to discover a couple of things that might be causing my infertility and hopefully will help with this.

March 9th, 2012

Good freandly staff,easy with appointments even very bisy clinic you are not wait in the office. Dr Melnick excelent,very kind,inteligent. He is doing his job excelent with another excelent doctors, nurses, specialists. In his office they make you feel as you are at home. Yes he is very very bisy doctor and i think that we have to understand it. He is the only one and us patients a lot for him. He made me pregnant from first ivf with twins and now Im again here ,unfortunately i failed this time but Im continues with him. Im recommend him from all my heart.

December 1st, 2011

Dr. Melnick

Great doctor, has a lot of patience. The office staff are very friendly. Issue developed with my insurance company and the office insurance biller went above and beyond to resolve the billing issues with them. After several tries I became pregnant and we are already planning for our second baby.

September 12th, 2011

Kind, warm. caring doctor

Especially sensitive and knowledgable.Spent alot of time reviewing my medical history for the best treatment and care.Would highly recommend him. Great bedside manner