Dr. Hugh Miller Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Miller?

Could of listened to what i was really saying...

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr. with an arrogant, rude, smug, elitist attitude, that has poor bed-side manner, and does not find rapport to be useful in patient care. Also treats staff like they are beneath him. Talks poorly about staff and patients.

Great doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2016

Best doctor ever

Amazing

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Amazing doctor he has always treated me with respect and has help me through difficult times. I will always remember the kind words he spoke when I needed to hear them.

Posted on September 18th, 2012

He is thorough and extremely knowledgable, his demeanor can come off as arrogant at first but in my experience that is not true. He is blunt and to the point which can seem insensitive at times but it also means you know you are always getting his honest opinion and not just what you want to hear. He's a great doctor and I trust him.

Posted on May 10th, 2012

I think Dr. Miller is a solid physician. While I had an astoundingly LONG wait time for both my initial appointment (with a different doctor in the practice) and for my subsequent appt with Dr. Miller (2.5 HOURS), overall I found that he had knowledge and recommendations that made sense. I appreciated his honest opinion on my particular situation, even if I may not 100% agree. I believe that he considers what is in the best interest for the patient, based on my experience. He is a credible, good doctor based on my experience. There are only a couple of doctors in the practice that I'd prefer not to see again, and he's not one of them.

Posted on October 28th, 2011

This office is very unorganized. THey gave me medicine with medicine with medicine I was allergic to. I do not recommend this docotor or office. The staff is rude and the doctors spend very little time with you.

Posted on April 17th, 2015