inactive

Great doctor
Best doctor ever

March 19th, 2013
Amazing
Amazing doctor he has always treated me with respect and has help me through difficult times. I will always remember the kind words he spoke when I needed to hear them.

September 18th, 2012
He is thorough and extremely knowledgable, his demeanor can come off as arrogant at first but in my experience that is not true. He is blunt and to the point which can seem insensitive at times but it also means you know you are always getting his honest opinion and not just what you want to hear. He's a great doctor and I trust him.

May 9th, 2012
I think Dr. Miller is a solid physician. While I had an astoundingly LONG wait time for both my initial appointment (with a different doctor in the practice) and for my subsequent appt with Dr. Miller (2.5 HOURS), overall I found that he had knowledge and recommendations that made sense. I appreciated his honest opinion on my particular situation, even if I may not 100% agree. I believe that he considers what is in the best interest for the patient, based on my experience. He is a credible, good doctor based on my experience. There are only a couple of doctors in the practice that I'd prefer not to see again, and he's not one of them.

October 28th, 2011
This office is very unorganized. THey gave me medicine with medicine with medicine I was allergic to. I do not recommend this docotor or office. The staff is rude and the doctors spend very little time with you.