A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Moncrief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Moncrief is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Moncrief, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Moncrief graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moncrief has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Middletown Regional Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Moncrief MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Hugh Moncrief practice?
- Dr. Hugh Moncrief has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Moncrief practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, OH and Piqua, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons and Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons.