Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile
The Ohio Neurosurgical Institute, Inc.
30 E Apple St
Suite 5254
Dayton, OH 45409
(937) 226-9155
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Aug 28th, 2014

I don't feel rushed. He listens to me. Schedules my MRI's the same morning of my appt with him so that I don't have to come back another time, to make it convenient for me.

Jun 27th, 2012

He was topflight. Another Dr. said I needed rods, screws and fusion. He said I did not and I did not. After surgery all pain was relieved, I have been pain free for 4 years and I can do anything I want without back discomfort. Just excellent overall.

Sep 28th, 2011

He is the best. Very professional, down to earth and a man of few words.

Jun 24th, 2010

had an excellent experience with him, did brain sx on my husband, we loved him, he was so patient and kind, never in a hurry, and Jan, his assistant was just as wonderful

|  Bad Temper  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2009

DR.s Should realize that some patients can still be somewhat alert while under anestetic & can hear the DR. when/if they make negative statements.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Leslie on Apr 20th, 2008

Diagnosed my problem quickly and proceeded to treatment that saved my life. He listened carefully and accurately to what I said. Previously I had been told the problem was "all in my head", Moncrief astutely noted that although it was literally true (hydrocephalus), it was not what the previous doctors had meant. He is very witty.