A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Morris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh B Morris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh B. Morris practice?
- Dr. Hugh Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.