A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Morris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh B Morris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh B. Morris practice?
- Dr. Hugh Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.