A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Nabers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Nabers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Nabers, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Nabers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Decatur General Hospital
- Decatur General Hospital - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Comer Nabers MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh C. Nabers practice?
- Dr. Hugh Nabers has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Nabers practices Surgery near Decatur, AL.
See Decatur Surgeons.