Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

by Debra Q Markowitz on Jun 10th, 2015

Dr. Nguyen is the best internist I have ever seen. He's friendly, unpretentious, and very knowledgable and takes time to explain things in great detail. What I like best about him is that he makes suggestions and encourages patients to do research and make their own decisions pertaining to their bodies. He says, "My job is to be your advisor." Rather than trying to take control of his patients, he believes in empowering them to take responsibility for their health.

Patient show details Patient
by Oksana P. on Sep 2nd, 2013

Highly compassionate and courteous doctor I have ever met. He treats my elderly father with respect and I became his patient as well. He never rushes you and he listens. You can speak with him and exchange ideas and he always listens to you because you are important. Very highly recommended.

Sep 10th, 2011

I finally found a Doctor that cares about my whole body health. I went in with one issue and he was discussed every issue and how it relates to the next. He never seems in a rush to get out of the room and takes his time discussing options and alternative treatments. Thank God I found a great doctor. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone that is seeking the truth about their health.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 23rd, 2011

Takes the time to look at the whole person and not just the issue at hand, he does whatever research is needed to provide the best care. He is constantly keeping up with new ways to treat patients conditions. He is what doctors should be like.

Caring and knowledgeable doctor show details Caring and knowledgeable doctor
by Mount Dora Patient on Dec 4th, 2010

He takes considerable time in discussing your issues and problems--he is never in a hurry. He then explains in detail what he sees as the problem (if any) and his proposed solutions.We have never had a Dr. who is so knowledgeable and caring.