A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Neurosurgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Donnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hugh O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugh D. O'Donnell practice?
Dr. Hugh O'Donnell practices Neurological Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Camden Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugene O'Donnell, Dr. Eugenio O'Donnell, Dr. Gene O'Donnell, Dr. Huey O'Donnell