A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. O'Donnell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh D O'Donnell MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh D. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Hugh O'Donnell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hugh O'Donnell practices Neurological Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Camden Surgeons.