Learn more about Dr. Hugh O'Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh O'Flynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Flynn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh O'Flynn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Flynn graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Flynn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh M O'Flynn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh M. O'Flynn practice?
- Dr. Hugh O'Flynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh O'Flynn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Beverly Surgeons.