Learn more about Dr. Hugh O'Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh O'Flynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh O'Flynn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Flynn graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Flynn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Flynn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugh M. O'Flynn practice?
Dr. Hugh O'Flynn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Surgeons.