A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh O'Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh O'Flynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh O'Flynn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Flynn graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Flynn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh M O'Flynn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh M. O'Flynn practice?
- Dr. Hugh O'Flynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh O'Flynn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Beverly Orthopedic Surgeons.