Dr. Hugh Oflynn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 25th, 2016
Competent physician, concerned with patient, made phone call to patient did not leave it to secretary. Best doctor in all caregories

December 2nd, 2013
Knee replacement success
Did not rush to surgery but was there when finally needed. Thorough and accurate pre-op, skilled surgery, excellent post-op. Good listener, patient explainer, and all-around good guy. It has been 3 years since surgery and I am going strong. Never looked back. No regrets.

November 15th, 2013
Suggested hip replacement.
Have been suffering for hip pain for more than 8 years, at times excruciating. I made an appointment with Dr. O'Flynn for a possible double hip replacement. My own PC and another orthopedic doc recommended it, as I had "severe arthritis" in both hips. Been to several rounds of PT. They helped me for a short while, but never fixed the problem. I brought my past MRIs to Dr. Flynn. He took another x-ray. Came back with the news. No arthritis, no surgery needed. I was in shock. Really. What I had been treated for for so long, wasn't even existing. Dr. O'Flynn gave me a cortisone shot, and asked me to do the PT exercises plus walk a lot. I am still completely pain free. To me it is a miracle.

July 22nd, 2013
Wonderful skillful doctor, plus caring individual
I had a knee surgery with Dr. O'Flynn 10 years ago and I could not have been happier with him. What I like about Dr. O'Flynn that besides his top-notch skills, he offers compassion and caring. He is also not the one who is quick to do surgery and will give you plenty of choices. In my case, 10 years ago, I needed a surgery and could not have been happier that I chose this doctor. Now, I am experiencing some arthritis signs and developed a tiny minuscules tear, unfortunately, which is very common for this types of procedures. Doctor O'Flynn has explained everything to me and he is not in a hurry to cut me again. We have developed a training schedule and we are watching how the knee reacts. In the modern medicine, it is hard to find a doctor who is so holistic and is not quick to put you on an operating table.

March 16th, 2012
knee replacement
dr oflynn is not only skilled but a wonderful caring person ..he gave me my mobility back and I could not be happier with my experience regarding the doctor and his crew ..he is kind caring and a great surgeon...I will be back soon to do the second knee...he is the very best..

April 9th, 2011
Monya Kramer
I was scared to death of having hip replacement surgery and put it off for over two years.Dr. O'Flynn was so kind and patient with me and understood my fears. He said that when I was ready he would be there for me and he was. My hospital expereience was wonderful as was my follow up care.It was a wonderful experience. And it is wonderful to be pain free and able to walk again like a normal person.

March 9th, 2011