Dr. Hugh Oflynn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Oflynn?

not the Dr O'Flynn I'm used to

Posted on August 8th, 2017

I have been to Dr O'Flynn before when he was at Coastal Orthopedic in Danvers and agree he is a very good Doctor. This past week I went to see him at Sports North Orthopedic in Peabody because of severe hip pain I brought all my paper work from Dr. Normand how suggested me to see him also brought current xrays taken by Dr Normands office. After waiting weeks for this appointment I arrived early for my 3:30 appointment in which I already had the paperwork filled out that they would have you do there but I did it at home by printing the forms out. I waited 45 minutes before calling me in the room than another 10 to 15 more before seeing him. WE never went over the xrays I brought and I honestly doubt he read any of the report written by Dr Normand. Moves my leg to see what movement I have than tells me to see a back Dr that its not my hip. Personally I feel it was the end of the day for him and he was looking forward to getting out of there. That whole visit lasted 5 mins I left there very discouraged and happy with him on that short visit $30 co-pay down the drain.

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Competent physician, concerned with patient, made phone call to patient did not leave it to secretary. Best doctor in all caregories

Knee replacement success

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Did not rush to surgery but was there when finally needed. Thorough and accurate pre-op, skilled surgery, excellent post-op. Good listener, patient explainer, and all-around good guy. It has been 3 years since surgery and I am going strong. Never looked back. No regrets.

Suggested hip replacement.

Posted on November 15th, 2013

Have been suffering for hip pain for more than 8 years, at times excruciating. I made an appointment with Dr. O'Flynn for a possible double hip replacement. My own PC and another orthopedic doc recommended it, as I had "severe arthritis" in both hips. Been to several rounds of PT. They helped me for a short while, but never fixed the problem. I brought my past MRIs to Dr. Flynn. He took another x-ray. Came back with the news. No arthritis, no surgery needed. I was in shock. Really. What I had been treated for for so long, wasn't even existing. Dr. O'Flynn gave me a cortisone shot, and asked me to do the PT exercises plus walk a lot. I am still completely pain free. To me it is a miracle.

Wonderful skillful doctor, plus caring individual

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I had a knee surgery with Dr. O'Flynn 10 years ago and I could not have been happier with him. What I like about Dr. O'Flynn that besides his top-notch skills, he offers compassion and caring. He is also not the one who is quick to do surgery and will give you plenty of choices. In my case, 10 years ago, I needed a surgery and could not have been happier that I chose this doctor. Now, I am experiencing some arthritis signs and developed a tiny minuscules tear, unfortunately, which is very common for this types of procedures. Doctor O'Flynn has explained everything to me and he is not in a hurry to cut me again. We have developed a training schedule and we are watching how the knee reacts. In the modern medicine, it is hard to find a doctor who is so holistic and is not quick to put you on an operating table.

knee replacement

Posted on March 16th, 2012

dr oflynn is not only skilled but a wonderful caring person ..he gave me my mobility back and I could not be happier with my experience regarding the doctor and his crew ..he is kind caring and a great surgeon...I will be back soon to do the second knee...he is the very best..

Monya Kramer

Posted on April 9th, 2011

I was scared to death of having hip replacement surgery and put it off for over two years.Dr. O'Flynn was so kind and patient with me and understood my fears. He said that when I was ready he would be there for me and he was. My hospital expereience was wonderful as was my follow up care.It was a wonderful experience. And it is wonderful to be pain free and able to walk again like a normal person.

Posted on March 9th, 2011