A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Overstreet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Overstreet is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Overstreet graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Overstreet has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh T Overstreet MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugh T. Overstreet practice?
- Dr. Hugh Overstreet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Overstreet practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists.